Thursday, August 25, 2011

Emma Stone Is Subject of Video Love Letter by Jim Carrey


Emma Stone has a not-so-secret admirer.

Jim Carrey has sent the star of The Help a video love letter, posted on his new website, Jimcarreytrulife.com.

"I think you're all the way beautiful," Carrey, 49, tells to the actress, 22. "Not just pretty but smart and kindhearted."

But age, apparently, does matter to Carrey.

"If I were a lot younger I would marry you and we would have chubby little freckle-faced kids. We'd laugh all day long and go camping and play Yahtzee and tell ghost stories by the fire," he says. "And everyday for the rest of your life you would thank God that I was the appropriate age for you. But I'm not. I'm 49. I have lines on my face. Sometimes a little gray in my beard and it takes me a lot longer to pee than it used to."

Although he does mention sex, Carrey seems to find the topic too exciting to elaborate. Instead, he concludes his video love letter by wishing Stone happiness.

"I just wanted to let you know how I felt. I think you're pretty special. I wish you continued success and artistic fulfillment but most of all I wish you love and contentment," he says. "That's all."

No comments:

Post a Comment